Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

No fade out black

Hello, I just want to say, this app is amazing.
But is there a way to use raw and not have the video fade out black at the end of the video? It really confuses me when there is someone talking and the conversation is not finished because it fades out black near the end. It gets me annoyed, and so is there a way to remove that fade out?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: No fade out black

Hello @coolriver52530

Thank you for the feedback. Could you be referring to the transitions in Quik for mobile? If that is the case, try using Lapse or Raw for minimal transition effects on your edit. For the final slide, you can turn the Outro off. The Outro is the slide the Quik Story logo. To access this, you only need to click on the edit icon (third from left on the bottom icons), then select the button labeled Outro. 

I hope this helps. Feel free to post back for other questions or concerns. 

Cheers, 

Marius 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: No fade out black

Hello @coolriver52530

Thank you for the feedback. Could you be referring to the transitions in Quik for mobile? If that is the case, try using Lapse or Raw for minimal transition effects on your edit. For the final slide, you can turn the Outro off. The Outro is the slide the Quik Story logo. To access this, you only need to click on the edit icon (third from left on the bottom icons), then select the button labeled Outro. 

I hope this helps. Feel free to post back for other questions or concerns. 

Cheers, 

Marius