Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

New photos and videos on GoPro 6 won't upload on GoPro app on iphone

[ New ]

Hi, seem to be having an issue viewing and downloading my photos/videos from this weekend on the GoPro app.  I'm able to see the videos on the GoPro, but when I try to download it on my phone it doesn't see it.  I'm able to connect my GoPro to the app no problem and I can control the camera through the app, but it won't show my new content. I've tried deleteing the app and redownloading it as well.

GoPro

Re: New photos and videos on GoPro 6 won't upload on GoPro app on iphone

[ New ]

Hi @kathreecef678

Sorry for any trouble caused.
Please try to scroll down all the way to the bottom of the Media page. 
See if the files were just back-dated.
This usually happens when the camera has not been used for some time or if the battery has been removed.

Can you also help us with the following information: GoPro App version, phone and OS version.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi Ej,

The files were not at the bottom of the media page. The GoPro app version is 6.18.1, the phone is an iPhone 8, and it's iOS 13.7

-Kathreece

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @kathreecef678. Which SD card are you using? The information on the brand, type, and capacity will be helpful. 

When the camera is paired with the app, are you able to get a preview of the media in the camera? If so, what happens when you select the media and try to download it? Do you get an error message? 

If you haven't yet, check if you will be able to access the media from the SD card using a computer or a different device. Let us know what you find out. Thanks!