Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
GoPro

New Quik App

[ New ]

Quik Rescues Your Favorite Shots from the ‘Black Hole’ of Your Phone’s Camera Roll

Quik’s ‘Mural’ Feature Serves as a Private Feed for Your Favorite Shots

Auto-Generated Videos + Powerful Editing Tools Empower Casual Users and Pros

$9.99 Annual Subscription to Include Unlimited Cloud Backup at Original Image Quality

On March 16, we launched a total refresh of our mobile app and gave it a new name to reflect its purpose. Aptly named Quik, the app makes it quick and easy to get the most out of your favorite photos and videos no matter what phone or camera you’re using. 

Learn more about Quik through https://gopro.com/en/us/news/gopro-launches-premium-mobile-app-quik .

Hiker

Re: New Quik App

[ New ]

Decent update which seems to work OK. Unfortunately I never use it for editing as it only exports at 1080p. If it exported at the original size I would definitely use it more often. Also needs to be able to add GPS stickers.

Tourist

[ New ]

Что бы сохранить видео - нужна подписка. Но подписка не доступна в моём регионе. Отвратительно.

Убрали поддержку Live Photo на iPhone, которая была в предыдущем приложении Quik.

В целом, пока переходить не буду - приложении не работоспособно. Нельзая сохранить видео.

Также убрали важную (для меня) функцию - работа с Live Photo.

Tourist

[ New ]

Подскажите, какое разрешение видео будет поддерживаться при экспорте?

В предыдущем Quik максимум было 1080 - слабовато для 2021. Очень хочется 4K60FPS

Tourist

[ New ]
After installing the Quik rtmp live streaming with hero 9 stops working. It says your camera does not support feature🤬
Latest firmware 1.52 in camera. Phone samsung s9+
Tourist

[ New ]
Here is the error when trying to rtmp stream with quik. Please fix this asap. Works earlier with go pro app
SmartSelect_20210316-211559_GoPro Quik.jpg
Tourist

[ New ]

Please bring back ProTune settings to your app. I had to buy a weird 3rd party app to controll protune but I'm not satisfied about it yet. I've spend big money to use GoPro's (I still own 4 GoPro's and had 3 others before in a few months) and all the add-ons and I need it back to return my business. 

Sightseer

[ New ]

And still there is no landscape mode for iPad. Unbelievable... I have been a loyal customer for years, bought heaps of cameras, but I can't put up with the ineptitude and lack of customer service anymore - I'm done...