Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
GoPro

Re: New Quik App

[ New ]
Hi,
Sorry about that but it seems that you've deleted the media used to make your project. Media have to be available locally on your phone app or it's not possible to create the project.

In this article you can find information about our subscriptions: https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/GoPro-Quik-Free-vs-Subscription-Features/ta-p/1028709
Tourist

[ New ]

I cant even connect my max camera to the app on my iphone. it just always says 'unable to join' even though its right next to it and connections are on. 

Tourist

[ New ]
It’s really annoying that Live Photo’s have been removed. I’d go back to the previous app if I could. Please address that, the export quality and iPad landscape ASAP.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @motiontracker. If you haven't yet, try manually connecting to the camera's Wi-Fi network from your phone’s Wi-Fi settings. You can find the password by putting the camera in pairing mode, then hitting the Info button on the camera. If applicable, change the Wi-Fi Band on your camera to 2.4GHz.

Sightseer

[ New ]
How do I subscribe to just Quik in the Uk. In the app when I click subscribe it only gives me the option to subscribe to the full GoPro subscription at £50 which I don’t want. I just want to be able to use the App which at £10 a year doesn’t seem too bad.
Tourist

[ New ]

Its fine, i haved fixed this issue by resetting all connections. looking forward to next weeks problems already. seemingly endless.

GoPro

[ New ]
@grandboost60351
Live photos support: we know and we want to bring that back at some point.
Export quality: we will make some development on this
iPad Landscape support: we want to make it happen, we just have lots of other things to do before so sadly it's not a top priority for now.
GoPro

[ New ]
@nimblebeac01070
Hi,
You can try to unpair/remove your camera. If that doesn't work you may have to delete and install again the app (make sure to save to phone all relevant media/stories because it deletes all content) then upon prompt just say: my phone for now, instead of saying that you have a GoPro.
You can try that.