Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
GoPro

Re: New Quik App

[ New ]
After checking, know that the Live streaming over RTMP crash is set to fixed in 8.1.

We have another issue > [Live Streaming with HERO7 Black] Sometimes RTMP streaming stops that is being investigated by the Team
Tourist

[ New ]
Doesn’t surprise me. Seems GoPro cares more about taking more of our money than perfecting their product.
Tourist

[ New ]
So glitchy. It doesn’t save my changes. I tried three times and doesn’t save. GoPro, please keep the old version supported until you work out the glitches and send an updated fixed version.
GoPro

[ New ]

@gilg2

Sorry about that. In 8.0 that was an issue on Android then some Stories were not saved to phone. This issue has been fixed in 8.1.
If you are encountering a different issue, please can you tell me the exact steps you are doing so I can try to reproduce this on my end?
Thank you.

Tourist

[ New ]

Uma bela explicação @haindash , tinha duvidas com relação da exportação em fps e resolução para despositivo android, foi respondida com extrema clareza!!!! Parabens. Heart  

Sightseer

How to GPS overlay with new Quik???

[ New ]
Assuming operator error...

Hero 5 black v2.07/ iOS iPhone 6 and apps are current
NTSC files
Only have iPhone 7 to work with right now

First time attempting the overlay, YouTube says to go to speedometer and just turn it on. New Quik brings up the new features for video speed features which kick ass but I can’t find anywhere an option to apply the overlay. Old Quick appears that the speedometer is the on/off but is greyed out because I saved files(that half are now deleted) to the new quik app not realizing the change up. So I’m guessing the old quik is the only way to apply overlay? If so will saving the videos on new quik to open on old quik corrupt the gps data. Also Is there a way to verify that I captured telemetry besides making sure the icon is on the screen? Thanks appreciate the help
GoPro

Re: How to GPS overlay with new Quik???

[ New ]
Hi, @ranco390

Here some info about stickers in GoPro App > https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/How-to-View-Stickers-in-the-GoPro-App/ta-p/388235
Stickers can be applied in single media edit but you won't find them in Story editing mode.
Know that for now if you save a media with a sticker to the app and then select it to make a multi-clip edit, it will not have the sticker. You have to first SAVE TO PHONE, then import it from there for the sticker to be displayed.

If you can't display stickers that require GPS data in GoPro App it may be because the footage doesn't have data that are precise enough. Sometimes the GPS is locked then signal is lost and back on again, when this happens the data isn't reliable enough to use it in the stickers.
Check GPS signal on the camera make sure it's locked/activated (GPS pin icon is white not grey) before filming.
So first turn camera on (so no Quick Capture) and wait a bit for signal to be ok (it can take some time) and then start shooting. GPS will work best when outdoor.

The other feature - Speed - is to add slow-motion/fast-motion segments.
Sightseer

[ New ]
Почему я не могу сохранить свой проект? Я плачу за подписку и не получаю 50% на аксессуары и замену камеры в случае поломки. Все, что я получила, это облако для хранение, но и оно не в силе сохранить мой проект, на который потрачено много времени.я в ярости
Screenshot_20210401-111221.png