Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Hiker

Re: New Quik App

[ New ]
I think removing Protune from the app was forced on GoPro due to a legal issue with a software developer.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @liamchad. When you get to the Edit portion on the app, are you able to see the option for adding GPS stickers to your video? On the app, tap on the edit icon, then scroll to the left for Stickers. There is more information about this at How to turn on GPS with GoPro cameras that you may refer to. 

Hiker

[ New ]
Thanks yes I have found the GPS stickers in the edit part. Thank you! No way to change the resolution or framerate of the output file though..
GoPro

[ New ]

@liamchad. There is no way to change the resolution and frame rate on the exported or output media. Our team is aware of this and is looking into it. We will post about it once we have new information to share. Thanks!

Sightseer

[ New ]

After update i cant live stream via RTMP on H7B. On H8B seems ok. Frustrating update... Still error "make sure your url is correct ... "... Phone restarted, cam is up to date, cam reseted, restarted... Tested on home wifi, phone hotspot... Nothing...

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @adroitstok2833. Our team is aware of the issue and is working on a fix. We will post about it once the fix is released. Thanks!

Sightseer

[ New ]
I wanted to raise a bug, it seems that it is not possible to reframe 360 footage. The moving of the 360 footage and putting keyframes works, but having the box overlay does not work
Tourist

[ New ]

With this latest update you can now see why they are totally reworking the app - they want to monetise it. They take features away and then later they reappear as features you now have to pay for eg slow motion.

There will be other features that people are asking for that will require payment.

What's the bet that output quality control comes out and requires payment? Why haven't they added ability to control output quality? It would be really simply to expose quality parameters in the app but perhaps it has been that the app was not able to support monetisation and they want to monetise that feature. They will have a list of two types of new features - features to monetise and free features. The more people ask for features the higher the likelihood that it gets onto the monetise list. The monetise list of features will be higher priority for release.