Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Re: New Quik App

[ New ]
I would really like to know the actual number of Mural Events, from my tests I think it is 3.

In Quickstories I would also like to know the number that is allowed in each Mural Event.
Hiker

[ New ]

Please re-add the live photo feature. It's annoying that features have been taken away, especially since your now charging people to use all features. 

GoPro

[ New ]
Hi,

The Old Quik App used to have special effects for Live Photos - a combination of videos/photos.
Sadly we didn't manage to have that feature just in the New Quik App. So we do support Live Photos - in the sense that they can be added to your Stories, but they only show as normal photos.
The improved Live Photos effects is in our roadmap to be added again down the road.
Tourist

[ New ]
What to you plan to add first: landscape support for iPad or Live Photo support?
GoPro

[ New ]
In all honesty I don't know. Live Photo support has to be managed in the backend and also supported in all video styles, so it could be a long process - just as the landscape support.
Tourist

[ New ]
I have no idea why you don't let us adjust shutter speed through the app. This is worthless to me. Why would you provide something like this and remove a key feature?
Tourist

[ New ]
Hi,
Today i have troubles to connect with my Hero 9 black. There was at first pop up saying i have to update camera software (it is up to date) and now it is saying that security policies prohibit using unsecured wifi networks (i am translating it, pop up is in my phone local language). Phone is Samsung Note 10+.
Thanks 4 help
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @livelybluf72846

Was the update done via the app or was it completed manually?

Have you tried restarting your phone?

You may also check the steps on GoPro Quik: Troubleshoot Connectivity Issues

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej