Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
GoPro

Re: New Quik App

[ New ]
@karln045
Oh that's great to hear then! Thanks for letting us know :)
Highlighted
Tourist

[ New ]

Приложение не может получить доступ к отснятым материалам на камере. При первой попытке открыть записанное в камеру приложение предлагает перезагрузить камеру (не помогает), а при последующих приложение просто зависает. 
Quik установлен на iPhone 11 Pro, версия ПО 14.4.2 и на iPad mini 5, ПО 14.4.2 - на обеих устройствах ситуация одинаковая.  Камера GoPro Hero 6 Black.

Пробовал "отвязывать" камеру от приложения и создавать пары по новой - не помогло. 
Что делаю не так?

56B07ECB-5BAA-484C-AF5D-F235990556DC.png
Sightseer

[ New ]
Dopo l'ultimo aggiornamento l'app non carica più i video dal telefono sul cloud. Quick su Android 10
GoPro

[ New ]
@yeti39
Sorry about that, I don't know exactly what's happening here but seems like your camera is in a bad state.
I would: reboot phone and reboot camera + pull battery out and back in.
I would remove camera connections and add them again and do the pairing process again.
Last resort you could do also a factory reset of the camera if nothing seems to fix the issue.
GoPro

[ New ]
Hi,

Take a look at this page for the upload status: https://plus.gopro.com/media-library/upload-status to check status of your upload.

Also I would restart your phone and log out / log in your GoPro account on the app
Tourist

[ New ]

Я все это уже делал - не помогает(

Tourist

[ New ]

Камера абсолютно рабочая, все функции работают и записанный материал можно увидеть на дисплее камеры, но выгрузить в Quik не получается(((

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi,

Are you talking about single media upload from app to GoPro Cloud or are you talking about Stories?

Stories do not export to Cloud unless ou first save them to your phone first.

Also only raw media are exported to Cloud and not edits.

Once the [non-uploaded] files are in App Media, you'll see 3 behaviors:

- If the thumbnail has a Cloud Icon on it, with a tiny watch on the cloud, that means that the media file is queued for upload.

- If the thumbnail has a Cloud Icon on it, with an arrow pointing Up, then that said media file is currently being uploaded to cloud

- If the thumbnail has a Cloud Icon on it, with an exclamation mark, then the upload sequence for that media file errored out, and it'll re-attempt once you access the app again.

- If there is a cloud symbol + a check it means on the thumbnail, then the file was uploaded to cloud.

Note, it might take some time until the media will appear on cloud tab