04-02-2019 07:06 PM
LO QUE SUCEDIO FUE QUE FUI DESCARGANDO LOS VIDEOS 360 DE LA FUSION A MI CELULAR PARA QUE TUVIERA MAS ESPACIO LAS MEMORIAS DE LA FUSION PARA EL SIGUIENTE DIA, Y FUI BORRANDO VIDEOS 360 EN LA CAMARA, POR QUE LOS TENIA DESCARGADOS EN EL CELULAR.
AHORA NO PUEDO BAJAR LOS VIDEOS DEL IPHONE 7 PLUS A LA MAC
04-03-2019 11:21 AM
@marielp4126, in order to get a better understanding on the situation, I have a couple of things here to check with you:
- How did you download the Fusion 360 videos into your iPhone? Did you use the GoPro App? Or did you use a different workflow to copy the original files (MP4, LRV and THM) in the SD cards?
- If you used the GoPro App, did you use Overcapture format before saving? Or are they saved in 360 format?
- What's the version of GoPro App installed?
- What's the iOS version installed in your iPhone 7?
- How are you transferring the videos from your iPhone to your Mac computer (e.g. using AirDrop, cable, icloud storage, etc.)?
Hoping to hear back from you.