Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Sightseer

NO PROTUNE option on App for Hero5

[ New ]

Can someone confirm there is no PROTUNE option on the App when connected to Hero5 Black?

GoPro

Re: NO PROTUNE option on App for Hero5

[ New ]

Hello, @steveh0044. The ability to change Protune settings and camera beep volume is no longer on the GoPro app. Protune and camera beep settings can still be controlled on the camera. If you are looking for other ways to change these settings, visit The Inside Line https://gopro.com/en/us/news/gopro-app-protune-feature-updates for recommended tips and tricks. We are also continuing to develop new features and ways of accessing existing camera settings to be most useful to GoPro users. 

Tourist

[ New ]

@steveh0044 wrote:

Can someone confirm there is no PROTUNE option on the App when connected to Hero5 Black?

Yes they removed the Protune option for everyone. It's never coming back again.

Tourist

[ New ]

Why? Repair the app and don't forget your loyal customers! We who bought Hero HD, Hero2 Hero3 Hero4 Hero7 are your regular customers. We saved you and you want to betray us? Shame on you! I Am Very Angry now! Hat that i updated the App!

@mariustanya  schrieb:

Hello, @steveh0044. The ability to change Protune settings and camera beep volume is no longer on the GoPro app. Protune and camera beep settings can still be controlled on the camera. If you are looking for other ways to change these settings, visit The Inside Line https://gopro.com/en/us/news/gopro-app-protune-feature-updates for recommended tips and tricks. We are also continuing to develop new features and ways of accessing existing camera settings to be most useful to GoPro users. 

Tourist

[ New ]

@tommych wrote:

Why? Repair the app and don't forget your loyal customers! We who bought Hero HD, Hero2 Hero3 Hero4 Hero7 are your regular cus

You can complain all you want but I do't think GoPro is listening on these forums. They have already stated that this is not coming back ever.