Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Sightseer

My photos show up when I connect to my camera, but they will not download to the app! Please advise

[ New ]

My phone connects to my cameraa just fine and brings up the pictures. It tells me they downloaad , but then they do not show up in my app. Please help!! 

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: My photos show up when I connect to my camera, but they will not download to the app! Please adv

[ New ]
Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.
When you download your media to your app, make sure that in your App gallery you don't have a filter activated. You could choose RECENT to see media that you've just added to you app.
Also check that your media are not wrongly dated. When your camera didn't have battery for some time, the date tends to reset itself to 2016. That's also something to check.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: My photos show up when I connect to my camera, but they will not download to the app! Please adv

[ New ]
Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.
When you download your media to your app, make sure that in your App gallery you don't have a filter activated. You could choose RECENT to see media that you've just added to you app.
Also check that your media are not wrongly dated. When your camera didn't have battery for some time, the date tends to reset itself to 2016. That's also something to check.