Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

My gopro failed to auto upload all its content to the cloud

Hello,

I've just got GoPro+ and I've set up the auto upload option on my GoPro. I had new 17 videos on my camera but only 14 got uploaded. 

Now I can see those 14 videos on the website but the other 3 I don't know how to upload them. I've tried triggering the auto-upload manually from the camera menu but it does not find anything new.

Annoyingly, new content gets uploaded but these missing 3 videos are still on my camera and it does not want to upload them. Has anyone found this problem before? Any suggestion?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

Re: My gopro failed to auto upload all its content to the cloud

The other three files may still be uploading, but if there has been an error, you can try to manually upload those missing files by uploading through your account at GoPro.com. Another option is to move those files into a folder on your computer and then make that folder one of the Media Folders where your content is stored. You can make that selection in the Settings section of Quik for Desktop. Once that folder is selected, select the Scan option and Quik should begin to upload those files.

More details about other ways to upload are at https://gopro.com/help/articles/block/How-to-Add-Media-to-GoPro-Plus.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

Re: My gopro failed to auto upload all its content to the cloud

The other three files may still be uploading, but if there has been an error, you can try to manually upload those missing files by uploading through your account at GoPro.com. Another option is to move those files into a folder on your computer and then make that folder one of the Media Folders where your content is stored. You can make that selection in the Settings section of Quik for Desktop. Once that folder is selected, select the Scan option and Quik should begin to upload those files.

More details about other ways to upload are at https://gopro.com/help/articles/block/How-to-Add-Media-to-GoPro-Plus.