Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

My android app crashes when trying to connect to my hero 7 silver

[ New ]
Everyone i want to connect to download or preview some stuff it just crashes and i cant connect to my GoPro Hero 7 silver, and i cant download nothing to my phone plz fix it...!!!
GoPro

Re: My android app crashes when trying to connect to my hero 7 silver

[ New ]

Hi @lithecrest8731

What version is the app on?

What phone are you using?

Try manually connecting to the camera's Wi-Fi network from your phone’s Wi-Fi settings. You can find the password by putting the camera in pairing mode 

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

App version : v10.3(11359) ;

Phone : Huawei P30 Pro

I already do that trick for a while, but thats the thing even doing that there are some glitches from times to times.

If im with my phone almost toching the camera some times it says that there's no connection with the camera, and then i just re-connect directly to the camera's wifi and depends really by the app to connect to my camera. When i diceded to go on the settings of the camera and restore the connection variables, it start working but only for a while, so i figure it must be some sort of problem with the app itself...

GoPro

[ New ]

Thanks for getting back to us. @lithecrest8731

To help isolate this, would you be able to test if the same happens with another phone?

Regards,

Ej