Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

My Videos are stuck on 100% when trying to save my video

Hello, 

When i try to save a video i have created and skip the sharing options the app just keeps loading when it gets to 100% forever. 

I have an iPhone 6s and the latest quick version 5.0 

GoPro

Re: My Videos are stuck on 100% when trying to save my video

Hello @yaira6

Thank you for the details you provided. Will you be able to share a screen showing the final page where the app gets stuck? See if uninstalling and re-instaling the app will help. Also, please make sure that you have ample storage space in your phone's internal memory. Please keep us posted. 

Thanks, 
Marius

Tourist

Thanks for the response Marius, 

I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled but now all my clips that I have made are missing and I cannot seem to log in

to the same account I was before.

I have enough space on my phone. 

Hope you can help. 

I really like the app but can't use it anymore... 

Thanks, 

GoPro

Glad to hear back from you, @yaira6. Do you still have the source files that you used for your clips? These are the actual photos and videos that you used for your edits. Could the missing clips be the projects that were not saved? Drafts can only be saved in the app for 7 days. 

Good to know that your phone has ample memory space. Let us see if additional steps to fix for when saving fails detailed here will help clear out the issue. Hope to hear back form you.