Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Sightseer

My GoPro app is not letting me do anything and popping up with PLUS subscription information

I just got my gopro Hero 8 and I purchased the year plan of PLUS but it is saying that I didn't and when I try to purchase on the app it says error. I also am unable to set up auto upload.

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: My GoPro app is not letting me do anything and popping up with PLUS subscription information

Hello, @kathryn1224. What do you get when you log in to plus.gopro.com ? Is there any particular error message? A screenshot of what you get there will help us isolate the issue. Thanks!

Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: My GoPro app is not letting me do anything and popping up with PLUS subscription information

When I open plus.gopro.com it comes up with my media but that only has three photos in it because the rest won't upload to cloud. But I am having the problem on my iphone with the moble app. I already purchased PLUS but now it will not let me set anything up on my app because whenever I click certain things tha pops up and I can't get rid of it.

IMG_8530.PNG
Highlighted
GoPro

@kathryn1224. We see an active PLUS subscription for you in our System. 

Do you still have the media on the SD card in your camera? If you do, please save the media to your computer and try to upload them manually to your GoPro PLUS subscription cloud. To do this, log in through plus.gopro.com . Once there, use the Add Media button to start uploading your files. 

On the GoPro App, try signing out, then signing back in. Let us know if you still get the pop-ups after doing this. Thanks!