Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Sightseer

Mensaje de contenido no admitido.

[ New ]

Buen día, tengo unoas semanas utilizando Quik con mi GoPro9 y todo a las mil maravillas. Una vez que venció mi suscripción no pude editar videos nuevamente. Hice la suscripción de nuevo y ahora me muestra error al querer editar videos, mencionando lo siguiente: "Quik content not supported photo rafagas, 5k and 4k 4:3 video and 360 content are not supported at this time".

Ya reinicie la aplicación, desinstale e instale y no me permite editar. Solo me permite agregar fotografias y timelapse.

Cualquier ayuda es bien recibida, en caso de noresolverse dejaré de unasar la app lo cual es una pena, pero pierde todo sentido pagar por algo que no me funciona.

GoPro

Re: Mensaje de contenido no admitido.

[ New ]
Hi,

This error isn't related to subscription at all. It's a normal and expected message.

Multi-clip edits (aka QuikStories), require the app to open up multiple files simultaneously, in order to smoothly transition from one clip to the next. This is fine for files like 2.7K 120, 1080/60 and so forth. But, for the larger resolution files like 4K 4:3 and 5K, opening multiple files of those sizes will crash virtually every mobile phone on the market today.
That’s why at the moment you cannot make a Story with those types of media.

We’re working on ways to improve this, by generating lower res versions to use in editing, and then sampling from the hi-res when you go to export. But that’s a ways out still.