Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Sightseer

Media isn’t uploading to the cloud despite auto upload being on and moblie upload being on.

[ New ]
When I view media on my app I can only see it when I am connected to the camera. I have paid for the subscription for the cloud storage but when I press on the ‘cloud’ section in the app there is only the media that I have downloaded (so it looks the same as the ‘app’ section). I don’t have storage on my phone to download all the media onto my phone but I want it to be saved so I can delete them from the camera and access them on my phone. I am working on an iPhone 8.
GoPro

Re: Media isn’t uploading to the cloud despite auto upload being on and moblie upload being on.

[ New ]
Hi,

If you want the media up fast or if you have large files and a lot of them, it’s best to use camera as a hub, that is that the camera uploads to the Cloud directly > plug in the camera overnight so it will upload while you sleep with no interruptions.

See this article here > https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/Auto-upload-your-footage-to-the-cloud-with-GoPro-PLUS/ta-p/388304