02-18-2019 10:04 AM
02-18-2019 04:35 PM
Thank you for the feedback, @adrpad. Was there any change made to the app or the camera like an update perhaps? Are you still able to display other GPS information/sticker on the app?
03-07-2019 05:19 PM
Since the problem is isolated to your iPad Pro only, please ensure that the GoPro App installed is up-to-date.
You can also try to unpair and pair your camera with the device again to see if that will help.
- Remove your camera entry from the GoPro App's history.
- Android: Open GoPro App. Press and hold the image of the camera and delete the entry from your camera history.
- iOS: Open GoPro App. Tap the pencil icon in the top-left corner of the Camera menu page. Tap the red X icon to delete the camera entry from your app’s history.
- Reset your camera's Wi-Fi name and password.
- Delete the GoPro camera under the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi entries in your mobile device’s settings before attempting to re-pair to your GoPro using the instructions HERE.
Once done, are you still unable to display other GPS information/sticker?
If you continue to experience the same issue, can you please provide us the iOS version installed in your iPad Pro?
Hopefully this helps!