Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Lost GoPro, video uploaded to iPhone, not GoPro+ cloud, how to force?

Hi,

GoPro 5 is at the bottom of a rapid on the Tuolumne river. Sync'd previous days video and photos to iPhone prior to loosing, I don't see a way to force the media on the iPhone to GoPro+. Without the camera, what are my options to get the media off the iPhone.

I just bought a new GoPro 6 today, for another trip next week, can I get $50 off for contributing to history when they find it the 5 millions of years from now? (-;

I do have a 4 I could trade in?

Regards,

/Ned

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Lost GoPro, video uploaded to iPhone, not GoPro+ cloud, how to force?

Hi @maccruzin

I am really sorry about what happened with the camera. Given the situation, I am afraid there's no other way to get the files unless it can be physically retrieved.

For auto-upload to GoPro+, the camera needs to be charged to initiate the process.

We appreciate you being a loyal customer, kindly refer to: GoPro TradeUp Program

For additional information, you may also check this link.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Lost GoPro, video uploaded to iPhone, not GoPro+ cloud, how to force?

Hi @maccruzin

I am really sorry about what happened with the camera. Given the situation, I am afraid there's no other way to get the files unless it can be physically retrieved.

For auto-upload to GoPro+, the camera needs to be charged to initiate the process.

We appreciate you being a loyal customer, kindly refer to: GoPro TradeUp Program

For additional information, you may also check this link.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Ej