Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Locked out

My account got locked... that’s fine, stuff happen.

I used “reset password” link that popped up in the app, resettled my password, got confirmation email, logged back in using link in email... when I’m trying to login in the app, it still saying that my account is blocked.

Two questions:
1. What’s going on?
2. WHY ALL THE CAMERA FEATURES in the app require login? Basically, if I’m on the shoot and somehow got logged out/unable to login, you guys ruin the whole shooting session, “what the $&ll”?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Locked out

[ Edited ]

Hi @epicridge47853

Sorry for any troubles caused. Kindly try these steps:

-Uninstall both Quik and GoPro App (this will delete any videos you haven’t uploaded to the cloud) 
-Reset password through gopro.com
-Reinstall the App 
-Log in again (best to give it 24hrs  before signing in again with the new password)

If you need to use the app urgently you can create a new account and use it temporarily.

I hope this helps.

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Locked out

[ Edited ]

Hi @epicridge47853

Sorry for any troubles caused. Kindly try these steps:

-Uninstall both Quik and GoPro App (this will delete any videos you haven’t uploaded to the cloud) 
-Reset password through gopro.com
-Reinstall the App 
-Log in again (best to give it 24hrs  before signing in again with the new password)

If you need to use the app urgently you can create a new account and use it temporarily.

I hope this helps.

Thanks!

Ej