Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Anonymous

Live video output from Fusion?

[ New ]

Is there any way to run live video output from Fusion into a Mac desktop?

I VJ using Isadora but I'm also thinking about some live VR video installations that I could create with Fusion as the camera.  But running Facebook live, Youtube live etc would also be good.

I can use Syphon to get the video feed into Isadora, or capture the app window if I can see it.

Basically I don't know if the fusion supports live output?  Either over wifi or via hardware cable?

GoPro

Re: Live video output from Fusion?

[ New ]

flickh26810,

Hi, Fusion cannot broadcast live as of now.

I'm not sure though if there are other 3rd party apps available to broadcast live.

You may try to check periscope but I can't guarantee that it will work. 

Regards,

-Jay

Anonymous

[ New ]

Thanks Jay,

But my question is more specific - can I connect the cam to anything (TV, blackmagic input device) and see a live signal from the camera?

Is there any desktop app that can show me a live feed from the camera on my screen in any way shape or form, the way the mobile app does?

I figure the iPhone app can bring up the live feed, and there may be a way top screencast that to my desktop, but it would add a little lag.

- Flick

Tourist

[ New ]

I just got a Fusion, and for very different reasons, was looking for the same answer.

Can you only see a live view from the Fusion in a mobile app like on iOS, and not, say, on the desktop app?

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @erinf307

Currently, live view for Fusion is available through the GoPro app on a compatible mobile device.

Fusion - Supported Devices

Thanks,

Ej