04-26-2019 02:24 PM
You would need to disconnect from your camera first then reconnect to proceed with live stream.
You may try turning the Wi-Fi settings of your phone then relaunch the app and connect.
If it's still the same, try deleting the camera from the app, forget Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
Then proceed with the pairing process again.
Let us know how it goes.
You may also reach out to our Support Team for assistance through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs
See if resetting the camera to its factory settings will help.
04-27-2019 02:25 AM - edited 04-27-2019 02:27 AM
Factory Reset did not help. Still same behavior.
Going trough the factory setting reminded mi of an another issue, where I cannot pair my app with camera using 5GHz WiFi band.
My phone of course works fine with 5GHz, as my home wifi network uses it.
Long story short:
1. Camera power on, android gopro app launch, camera add -> I can open gopro feed on the app, I can run LIve.
2. Once Live is finished I cannot launch it again.
3. Once I leave the app, I open it again, I cannot 'enter into the hero7' in the app, so no options, no feed (but I can see a blue icon next to the camera in the app).
4. I need to restart both camera and the app, so I can get into the camera in the gopro app, but cannot run live feed (Turn on Bluetooth to Stream live error, but the BT is on...).
5. I need to pair again the app with hero7, so I can run the live stream again...
GoPro Team, are you aware of the issue and are you looking into it?
Can we expect a fixed firmware/gopro app addressing this problem?
04-29-2019 04:10 PM
Thanks for trying. @dkvnt
Before referring you to our Support Team, kindly check if re-flashing the software will make a difference.
Please refer to https://gopro.com/update/hero7-black
If it's still the same, please reach out to our Support Team.
They are available by phone or chat. https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs