Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Sightseer

Live stream

The live stream button is not available on my app.
Also how do I connect to my wifi network and to my camera WiFi to allow the remote control from app?
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Live stream

Hello @jodyj710. What do you get on the app instead of a live stream button? Is there any error message?

The app prompts you to connect to a Wi-Fi network or a personal hotspot when initiating a live stream feed. 

Make sure that you have the latest version of the GoPro App installed, then get started with live streaming again through these steps

Highlighted
Sightseer

I get the time lapse, video, and photo buttons. To the right is where live stream is shown on the instructions but I don’t see on my app on iOS nor on my wife’s android app
Highlighted
GoPro

@jodyj710. Please send us a screenshot of what you see on the app. Thanks!

Highlighted
Sightseer

2DD6ACD8-2C89-452B-83D3-86BE4EE4F8BC.png
Highlighted
GoPro

Sorry, I missed to ask you. Which camera model are you using? 

Highlighted
Sightseer

Hero 7 black
Highlighted
GoPro

Thanks, @jodyj710. These are what we got by pairing a HERO7 Black running on firmware version 1.9 and the GoPro app versions 6.8, iOS (first image) and 6.9, iOS (second image), and 6.9 Android (3rd image). 

Make sure that you have the latest version of the app installed, and that the camera has the latest firmware. May we know the phone models that you have used and which OS they are running on? Thanks!