Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Sightseer

Link "not found"

Hi there.  I have a Hero 8 Black, and am having trouble sending links from the app (6.8, IOS).  Specifically, I have taken a Timewarp video, plugged in my Hero 8 on the home wifi, auto uploaded the video to GoPro plus, opened my app, clicked on the media gallery, clicked on cloud, clicked on the video I wish to send a link for, hit the blue share button top right, hit the ...share button, selected messages, sent to a friend and myself for a test.

On my message app I see the link with a picture, and when I click it..."Not Found.  The requested URL /content/en/us/gopro.com/v/Poe6aR0zmZdz6.html was not found on this server."

Interestingly, if I log in to my GoPro Plus account on my mac/chrome and follow the similar procedure, copy the link, and send through the message app it works...

any thoughts???

Doug

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Link "not found"

@dj78704, thanks for reaching out. I'd like to gather a few more details to help isolate the issue. What's the iOS mobile device used and the iOS version installed?