Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

Legacy software for android.

My smartphone huawei cannot download the available gopro app. Where i can found the previous version compatible with my smartphone
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Legacy software for android.

Hello, @kino01.Which OS is your Huawei phone running on? See if you will be able to find an earlier version of the GoPro app in your Huawei App Gallery. 

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi, i don't found the app in the app gallery, i have disinstalled it. The operating system is the Android 6.0.
Highlighted
GoPro

We do not have older versions of the app available at the Google Play Store anymore. It would be best to use a compatible mobile device if you would like to have access to the functions and features of the GoPro App. 

Highlighted
Tourist

Thank you for the proposal, but it doesn't hhelp me to solve the problem.
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @kino01
Currently the latest Android version out is Android 10 and GoPro App requires at least Android 7.
You can find older versions of GoPro App here: https://androidapksfree.com/gopro-gopro/gopro/old/
Highlighted
Tourist

Thank you, i have download the app without problem.
Now i need to connect the camera, but this is an other story.
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @kino01

What error message are you getting?

Please try to pair with the camera from the mobile device's Wi-Fi manager first, then connect to the camera's Wi-Fi in the GoPro App.

Let us know if the manual connection works.

You may also check https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/Troubleshooting-GoPro-App-Connectivity-Issues/ta-p/392964

Thanks!

Ej