Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Sightseer

Kein Zugriff auf Protune über iOS App

[ New ]
Hallo,
Ich kann in der App nicht mehr auf Protune Einstellungen zugreifen.
Woran könnte das liegen?
Gruß
Klaus
Sightseer

Re: Kein Zugriff auf Protune über iOS App

[ New ]
The same problem
GoPro

[ New ]

@egormkomarov @nimblewave44353 

The ability to change Protune settings and camera beep volume are no longer on the GoPro app. Protune and camera beep settings can still be controlled on the camera. If you are looking for other ways to change these settings, visit The Inside Line for recommended tips and tricks.  We are also continuing to develop new features and ways of accessing existing camera settings to be most useful to GoPro users.

https://gopro.com/en/us/news/gopro-app-protune-feature-updates

Tourist

[ New ]

@haindash this decision is ridiculous!!! How can I change the protune settings on my Session5 now??? I don't have smart remote

Sightseer

[ New ]
Come on, what sense does this make? It worked well until two days ago. Now gone. Why make this complicated????

I bought the Hero 9 just a week ago. One of the deciders Pro GoPro was easy Access through an App and not to fiddle around on a tiny screen.

Please reconsider!

Cheers
Klaus
Tourist

[ New ]

Completely agree, this is an absolutely ridiculous decision. Deliberately damaging your own app? Good job.

Tourist

[ New ]
i bought the "smart control" to access the pro tune settings for my session 5 cams. ,Now i cant change pro tunes settings, but NOT the important shutter speed. Is it possible anymore to change shutter speed with session 5 cams?
Highlighted
Tourist

[ New ]

Don't expect that. GoPro is really screwing their customer over.

Sightseer

Betreff: Kein Zugriff auf Protune über iOS App

[ New ]

there was a time when gopro was the benchmark - at the moment it is simply a shame .... just have no words! no protune via app? WTF?!