08-13-2019 08:40 AM - edited 08-13-2019 08:41 AM
08-13-2019 09:37 AM
@antoinem21, typically, the connection issue between camera and GoPro App can be resolved by resetting the Wi-Fi settings. Let's try the process one more time. Please follow these troubleshooting steps accordingly:
- Remove your camera entry from the GoPro App's history.
- Android: Open GoPro App. Press and hold the image of the camera and delete the entry from your camera history.
- iOS: Open GoPro App. Tap the pencil icon in the top-left corner of the Camera menu page. Tap the red X icon to delete the camera entry from your app’s history.
- Reset your camera’s Wi-Fi settings using the instructions HERE.
- Delete the GoPro camera under the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi entries in your mobile device’s settings before attempting to re-pair to your GoPro using the instructions HERE.
Let us know how it goes.