Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
%3CLINGO-SUB%20id%3D%22lingo-sub-373774%22%20slang%3D%22fr-FR%22%3EI%20can%20not%20reset%20the%20wifi%20password%20I%20have%20set.%20Even%20by%20doing%20a%20wifi%20reset%3C%2FLINGO-SUB%3E%3CLINGO-BODY%20id%3D%22lingo-body-373774%22%20slang%3D%22fr-FR%22%3E%3C%2FLINGO-BODY%3E%3CLINGO-LABS%20id%3D%22lingo-labs-373774%22%20slang%3D%22fr-FR%22%3E%3CLINGO-LABEL%3EGoPro%20App%20for%20Android%3C%2FLINGO-LABEL%3E%3C%2FLINGO-LABS%3E
Tourist

Je N'arrive pas à réinitialiser le mot de passe wifi que j'ai d'éfini. Même en faisant un reset wifi

GoPro

Re: Je N'arrive pas à réinitialiser le mot de passe wifi que j'ai d'éfini. Même en faisant un res...

[ Edited ]

Hi @antoinem21

What camera are you using?

Please follow the steps on: Reset Wi-Fi Name and Password.

Once done, proceed with the pairing process.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

Re: Je N'arrive pas à réinitialiser le mot de passe wifi que j'ai d'éfini. Même en faisant un reset

I try to follow the steps on reste WI-FI Name and password but it does not work...
I've a gopro hero 4 silver
GoPro

Re: Je N'arrive pas à réinitialiser le mot de passe wifi que j'ai d'éfini. Même en faisant un res...

@antoinem21, typically, the connection issue between camera and GoPro App can be resolved by resetting the Wi-Fi settings. Let's try the process one more time. Please follow these troubleshooting steps accordingly: 

1. Remove your camera entry from the GoPro App's history. 
    • Android: Open GoPro App. Press and hold the image of the camera and delete the entry from your camera history. 
    • iOS: Open GoPro App. Tap the pencil icon in the top-left corner of the Camera menu page. Tap the red X icon to delete the camera entry from your app’s history. 
  2. Reset your camera’s Wi-Fi settings using the instructions HERE.
  3. Delete the GoPro camera under the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi entries in your mobile device’s settings before attempting to re-pair to your GoPro using the instructions HERE.

Let us know how it goes.

Tourist

Re: Je N'arrive pas à réinitialiser le mot de passe wifi que j'ai d'éfini. Même en faisant un reset

it's good I managed
After several attempts that to market

Thank you