Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Issues app-cloud uploading: missing status of upload queue to cloud and option to force uploads

[ New ]
Hi guys,

At this moment i’m travelling through East Africa and using the GoPro a lot with pleasure. Due to an often lacking good wifi connection, it would be great to see what the upload status/queue is of everything that’s going from the app to the cloud. With that i could see what i’m up for.

Next to that it would be a great functionality to be able to alter the order of the queue. I have some pretty big clips that hoard a lot of space on my phone, but that seem to be uploading last. By being able to force one big clip to upload first, i could more easily free up space on my phone and gopro memory card afterwards. Now i have to do this one burst, picture or small clip at a time.

Last suggestion/question, some of the clips i have don’t seem to upload to the cloud anymore. They are the only clips remaining for the last days, but even though i have a good wifi connection, they don’t seem to start. Is there a possibility to force an upload?

Okay, these are some specific issues. Are others also struggling with this and are there fixes for this? Or am i overlooking some existing functionalities?

All the best,
Robert

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Issues app-cloud uploading: missing status of upload queue to cloud and option to force uploads

[ New ]

Hello, @robertr32726. You can check the status of upload through Manage Upload Page in Media Library.

It would be great to be able to manually select which files to import first, or not import at all when using the app. This functionality though is not supported at this time. If you would like to be able to choose which media to upload, you can do so through a manual upload. See how it is done through this article How to Add Media to GoPro Subscription  - under the section labeled "Uploading through gopro.com."

By looking at the Manage Upload Page, you will be able to determine if the files that are not uploading are getting stuck in the upload process, or may have already been uploaded before. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Issues app-cloud uploading: missing status of upload queue to cloud and option to force uploads

[ New ]

Hello, @robertr32726. You can check the status of upload through Manage Upload Page in Media Library.

It would be great to be able to manually select which files to import first, or not import at all when using the app. This functionality though is not supported at this time. If you would like to be able to choose which media to upload, you can do so through a manual upload. See how it is done through this article How to Add Media to GoPro Subscription  - under the section labeled "Uploading through gopro.com."

By looking at the Manage Upload Page, you will be able to determine if the files that are not uploading are getting stuck in the upload process, or may have already been uploaded before.