Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Sightseer

Is there a version of the GoPro app compatible with Android 10?

[ New ]

I want to upgrade to Android 10 but currently at 6.12 on the GoPro app. I see that 6.9 is avaialble from your support page but Google Play store is indicating that my version of the GoPro app is up to date. I tried deleting the cache and storage data for Google Play Store but that didn't help. How do I get 6.9 if it is avaialble or will I be able to get the latest GoPro version from the Play Store after I uupdate to Andorid 10?

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Is there a version of the GoPro app compatible with Android 10?

[ New ]

@hardytree40136, the app's compatibility with the Android 10 has already been resolved in version 6.2, which was released some time in October last year (2019). The latest version of the app is 6.12.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @hardytree40136

What phone are you using?

The latest version of the GoPro App is 6.12.

See https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/GoPro-Mobile-Apps-Compatibility/ta-p/394353 for reference.

Thanks!

Ej

Sightseer

[ New ]

Pixel 2 XL Android version 9. I'm reading that if I upgarde to 10 my GoPro app will no longer work. When will a version of the GoPro App be avaialble that will work with Android 10?

GoPro

[ New ]

@hardytree40136, the app's compatibility with the Android 10 has already been resolved in version 6.2, which was released some time in October last year (2019). The latest version of the app is 6.12.