Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: Iphone + GP7: How do you livestream to the hotspot?

I am throwing in the towel here with this GP7.  I cannot get it to connect.  I have done countless resets and tried to connect to two different phones.  I have been on phone with tech support and through a live chat.  I believe the camera is the the problem.

I want to return it.  I bought it for the purpose of livestreaming to facebook or youtube.  If that feature doesnt work then the camer is no use to me.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @legionrapacious

We have recently released an update for the GoPro app both on Android and iOS.Please make sure to restart your phone before pairing it with the camera again.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!
Ej

Highlighted
Hiker

What version?  My phone is already the same firmware version listed on gopro.com/update.  V1.8.

I tried again to set up with a new iPhone 11.  Same issues.  No change.  Unable to live stream anything at all.

How do I do an RMA return with GoPro?  Is there a specific link or process that can be forwarded to me?

Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

If the steps above didn't help, our team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs can do additional troubleshooting with you.

Highlighted
Hiker

I already did that and they didn’t solve. Still waiting on them to reach out. ar This poo t I would like to return it as I bought it for one purpose only and it has been a bust.