Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Iphone 7 with app

Hello

My iphone 7 does't connect automatically with gopro3+Black Edition 

Every time I have to go to setings and connect with wifi manualy 

Then it's very hard and long to save any photo or look at photo. It takes very long time and stops veru often. I have to close app and do it again. With android and samsung it works just great :-(

Do you have any issue ???

Best regards 

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Iphone 7 with app

hello,

follow this instructions, thank me later!

Delete the Bluetooth id in your cell device
iOS devices
visit Settings > Bluetooth > select the circle with the "i" in it subsequent in your GoPro and then select "neglect this device". Bluetooth is now reset for that digital camera on your iOS device.
Android devices
visit Settings > Bluetooth > faucet the tools icon subsequent for your GoPro to enter Bluetooth Settings > tap "Unpair". Bluetooth is now reset for that digicam for your Android device.
dispose of the digital camera from the menu within the GoPro App
iOS devices
pick out the digicam icon within the pinnacle left corner.
choose the pencil icon inside the top left corner to delete a digital camera.
Press "X" to delete the camera, then choose the Delete to eliminate the digital camera from the GoPro App.
Android devices
long press at the camera you need to take away, then tap Delete to cast off the camera.
From the home screen tap at the hamburger menu and pick menu item “digital camera”.
forget the c084d04ddacadd4b971ae3d98fecfb2a community to your cell device
iOS gadgets
release the Settings app.
tap c084d04ddacadd4b971ae3d98fecfb2a.
faucet the information button (i) next to the c084d04ddacadd4b971ae3d98fecfb2a network you want to forget about.
faucet "neglect This network."
faucet "neglect" when brought about to afwiwireless which you want to overlook the community.
Android gadgets
Open your list of c084d04ddacadd4b971ae3d98fecfb2a networks.
go to advanced.
wireless the community you want to take away.
lengthy press it, then selected "forget about."
Huawei gadgets
Disable c084d04ddacadd4b971ae3d98fecfb2a+ from the tool’s c084d04ddacadd4b971ae3d98fecfb2a settings screen.
activate place services (GPS) in your phone before connecting your digicam.
Navigate to Settings > superior Settings > region get admission to > get entry to My vicinity.
different Android devices:
Disable “clever network switch” or “car network transfer” from the cellphone’s c084d04ddacadd4b971ae3d98fecfb2a settings.
go to: c084d04ddacadd4b971ae3d98fecfb2a Settings > advanced > Disable “clever community transfer” or “automobile network switch.”
Reset the c084d04ddacadd4b971ae3d98fecfb2a on our GoPro
try a distinct mobile device
If the above steps do no longer paintings it may be an trouble with the cell device. attempting a exceptional mobile tool will assist us slender down the purpose of the problem or solve it.
HERO6 Black / HERO5 Black / HERO (2018)
From the primary display, swipe down.
faucet connect > Reset Connections and then tap Reset.
you may now have a brand new password this is created via the digicam.
notice: The camera call cannot be altered on HERO5 Black, most effective the password may be reset.
Fusion
Press the Mode button (facet) again and again till the Settings (wrench icon) is displayed. input Settings with the aid of pressing the Shutter button (the front).
Press the Shutter button (the front) 3 instances, to deliver up the Connections Settings.
Press the Mode button (side) again and again, till "RESET" is highlighted; press the Shutter button (front) to select.
Press the Mode button (aspect) once to toggle and highlight "RESET;" press the Shutter button (front) to reset the camera Connections.

regards

jayesh

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Tourist

hello,

follow this instructions, thank me later!

Delete the Bluetooth id in your cell device
iOS devices
visit Settings > Bluetooth > select the circle with the "i" in it subsequent in your GoPro and then select "neglect this device". Bluetooth is now reset for that digital camera on your iOS device.
Android devices
visit Settings > Bluetooth > faucet the tools icon subsequent for your GoPro to enter Bluetooth Settings > tap "Unpair". Bluetooth is now reset for that digicam for your Android device.
dispose of the digital camera from the menu within the GoPro App
iOS devices
pick out the digicam icon within the pinnacle left corner.
choose the pencil icon inside the top left corner to delete a digital camera.
Press "X" to delete the camera, then choose the Delete to eliminate the digital camera from the GoPro App.
Android devices
long press at the camera you need to take away, then tap Delete to cast off the camera.
From the home screen tap at the hamburger menu and pick menu item “digital camera”.
forget the c084d04ddacadd4b971ae3d98fecfb2a community to your cell device
iOS gadgets
release the Settings app.
tap c084d04ddacadd4b971ae3d98fecfb2a.
faucet the information button (i) next to the c084d04ddacadd4b971ae3d98fecfb2a network you want to forget about.
faucet "neglect This network."
faucet "neglect" when brought about to afwiwireless which you want to overlook the community.
Android gadgets
Open your list of c084d04ddacadd4b971ae3d98fecfb2a networks.
go to advanced.
wireless the community you want to take away.
lengthy press it, then selected "forget about."
Huawei gadgets
Disable c084d04ddacadd4b971ae3d98fecfb2a+ from the tool’s c084d04ddacadd4b971ae3d98fecfb2a settings screen.
activate place services (GPS) in your phone before connecting your digicam.
Navigate to Settings > superior Settings > region get admission to > get entry to My vicinity.
different Android devices:
Disable “clever network switch” or “car network transfer” from the cellphone’s c084d04ddacadd4b971ae3d98fecfb2a settings.
go to: c084d04ddacadd4b971ae3d98fecfb2a Settings > advanced > Disable “clever community transfer” or “automobile network switch.”
Reset the c084d04ddacadd4b971ae3d98fecfb2a on our GoPro
try a distinct mobile device
If the above steps do no longer paintings it may be an trouble with the cell device. attempting a exceptional mobile tool will assist us slender down the purpose of the problem or solve it.
HERO6 Black / HERO5 Black / HERO (2018)
From the primary display, swipe down.
faucet connect > Reset Connections and then tap Reset.
you may now have a brand new password this is created via the digicam.
notice: The camera call cannot be altered on HERO5 Black, most effective the password may be reset.
Fusion
Press the Mode button (facet) again and again till the Settings (wrench icon) is displayed. input Settings with the aid of pressing the Shutter button (the front).
Press the Shutter button (the front) 3 instances, to deliver up the Connections Settings.
Press the Mode button (side) again and again, till "RESET" is highlighted; press the Shutter button (front) to select.
Press the Mode button (aspect) once to toggle and highlight "RESET;" press the Shutter button (front) to reset the camera Connections.

regards

jayesh

Tourist

Hello 

There is no bluetooth in gopro??? And I can'see any gopro device in bluetooth settings?

GoPro

Hello @superwave77402

The way that an iOS device works with GoPro App is how you have been doing it. It is due to how iPhones operate. You might want to give @jayeshr16 's suggestion a try. See how it goes. Feel free to share your findings on this thread as well. 

Thanks, 
Marius