Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Instagram Video Image

[ New ]

I've created several videos using GoPro Quik for iOS version 8.4 (5054) and they've come out great.  However, when I share them to Instagram using the app directly they show up on Instagram as black squares. 

Is there a way to change the cover image or do I have to drop the title sequence?Screen Shot 2021-05-10 at 8.33.06 PM.png

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Instagram Video Image

[ New ]
Hi,

I just tested, so you pick Share > Instagram > then Feed > then next you can actually choose the Cover, see the various tabs at the bottom. (Filter / Trim / Cover)
Instagram has this feature so you can use it.

We don't have this feature on our end though, currently you can't choose the thumbnail / cover of your Story but that's something we want to implement later down the road

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]
Hi,

I just tested, so you pick Share > Instagram > then Feed > then next you can actually choose the Cover, see the various tabs at the bottom. (Filter / Trim / Cover)
Instagram has this feature so you can use it.

We don't have this feature on our end though, currently you can't choose the thumbnail / cover of your Story but that's something we want to implement later down the road
Tourist

[ New ]

Thanks, that works!