Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Instagram Login failure

If i send videos from the gopro library to the Insta Story choosing a video -> share -> Insta Story), it change to the instagram App and i must be login. If i do this it displayed the startsreen from Insta. The Story are lost. What can i do?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Instagram Login failure

Hello @braveboost81083

I am writing for an update. The issue is now fixed with an update release. Please verify if you are now able to send video to your Instagram stories. We hope to hear back from you. 

Thanks, 
Marius

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @braveboost81083

There is currently an issue with sharing to Instagram from the GoPro library. This is since the last update on Instagram that happened last October 17th. This is being worked and we are watching for a fix. In the meantime, make sure to save your videos to your camera roll or phone gallery first the you can upload the video to Instagram from there. 

Thanks, 
Marius 

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @braveboost81083

I am writing for an update. The issue is now fixed with an update release. Please verify if you are now able to send video to your Instagram stories. We hope to hear back from you. 

Thanks, 
Marius