Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Impossible to set EV Comp to 0 !

Hey sylkgx, It's me again.

The problem lies within the way our app communicates with devices in French. As this is a problem that we only found out from you, we've submitted an issue in our database, and will track it accordingly.

Till then, you'll definitely be able to change EV Comp from the App when using another language, although i know this definitely is not a fix for you, but rather a workaround.

It will be fixed soon, can't say how soon though, but thank you for raising awareness.

Cheers,
aarlekk

Highlighted
Nomad

Glad to contribute. We always need a lil Frenchman, right? :D

I want to change the language of the App since I installed it but it isn't possible; it only automatically takes the language of the phone...
So i'm forced to turn all the phone language to use the english version of the App. This fix issue.

For info, when App in french, turn the GoPro to french doesn't fix issue.
Highlighted
GoPro

Yeah, sadly it involves changing your device's language. Gladly you can still adjust them from the camera till we get a fix in place for you.

Hope you're having a good one,
aarlekk

Highlighted
GoPro

@sylkgx Funny enough I feel ashamed because I am French ;) but well... we do all testing in English - Good that @aarlekk is QA and that trumps all languages ahaha :)

Cheers! 

Highlighted
Nomad

Hi fellow citizen @haindash ! :)

It is true that I could have tested the English version by myself by changing the phone language before proposing you to inspect the French version, but this suggestion came to me only when I wrote it.

In any case, I would like to have the possibility of using the English version (or any other language) by leaving phone in French. To be clear, changing language of the App, from the App.

Thank you both.

Cheers

Highlighted
GoPro

All phone apps inherit the device's native language, if they support it. otherwise it'll fall back to english. From my personal end, as a Romanian, all my apps are in English :).

Sadly this is outside our control :( .

Highlighted
Nomad

@aarlekkin fact it seems that iOS13 add this feature from the phone apps settings. As i said, i can't update for now so i'll use the french app, when it will be fixed.