Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Import to IPad from GoPro Max

[ New ]

Hi, Has anyone now managed to import the GoPro Max files via cable from the GoProMax into the IPad GoProApp. I understand that it does not work into the IOS photo app. However, I have connected the GroProMax to the IPad Pro with a USBC to USBC cable but nothing happened. I have also tried it via an SDcard reader but this has also not worked. Is there any other way that works outside the WLAN connection?

Jochen

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Import to IPad from GoPro Max

[ New ]

@adepthero1604, GoPro App control and file access via USB-C connection will not work. The GoPro camera creates a wireless network which the mobile device connects into. Once connected, you can control the camera and access the media files through the GoPro App.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Import to IPad from GoPro Max

[ New ]

@adepthero1604, GoPro App control and file access via USB-C connection will not work. The GoPro camera creates a wireless network which the mobile device connects into. Once connected, you can control the camera and access the media files through the GoPro App.