Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

IPhone and iPad issue

[ New ]
I have noticed that media on my iPhone in the Quik app is not in the same app on my iPad.
For example I made edits on my iPhone and they are not in the edits tab on my iPad.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: IPhone and iPad issue

[ New ]

Hello, @martinww. The edits made on a device are not automatically synced for all devices. Only the raw media are accessible whichever device you are logged into. If you have a GoPro Subscription, you can export/save to your device (say on iPhone) all the edited media. This will automatically upload them to the subscription cloud. Once done. these media will be accessible through your iPad. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: IPhone and iPad issue

[ New ]

Hello, @martinww. The edits made on a device are not automatically synced for all devices. Only the raw media are accessible whichever device you are logged into. If you have a GoPro Subscription, you can export/save to your device (say on iPhone) all the edited media. This will automatically upload them to the subscription cloud. Once done. these media will be accessible through your iPad.