Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

IOS Files App Support

[ New ]

I am having the exact same problem as already mentioned in this POST:

https://community.gopro.com/t5/GoPro-Apps-for-Mobile/iOS-Files-app-support/td-p/508331?profile.langu... 

which is already marked as solved. 

Is there any updates on this topic?

I saved all RAW Gopro Max Footage (*.360 files) on an external SSD and want to import those into the GoPro App on IOS.

The only way I see doing so right now is copying all files back on an SD card putting it into a Gopro Max and connecting it via WIFI with my IPad Pro.

Is there no way copying the *.360 files to an folder on my ipad and the APP will recognize the files? Drag and Drop didnt work either.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: IOS Files App Support

[ New ]

Hello, @stoutsand72583. The only way to get media to the GoPro is importing through the camera. It is by design that the application only allows media to download in such a way. It is only when creating an edit that the app would allow a select-and-drop method of adding media from your iPad Pro storage. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @stoutsand72583. The only way to get media to the GoPro is importing through the camera. It is by design that the application only allows media to download in such a way. It is only when creating an edit that the app would allow a select-and-drop method of adding media from your iPad Pro storage. 

Tourist

[ New ]

Are there any plans implenting such a feature in the GoPro App?

GoPro

[ New ]

We do not have information about any plan at this time. We will definitely post about it once we have an update.