Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

IOS App - Please Provide downgraded version

[ New ]

I use my gopro 9 on my quadcopter.

I do not have access to the screen and have relied on using the app for settings.

I am not sure of the reason why you removed the protunes options but I would be nice for it to be re instated 

Or a link to a previous version of the software could be provided

Very disapointed with the update

GoPro

Re: IOS App - Please Provide downgraded version

[ New ]

@guitarhawk, the ability to change Protune settings and camera beep volume are no longer on the GoPro app. Protune and camera beep settings can still be controlled on the camera.

If you are looking for other ways to change these settings, visit The Inside Line for recommended tips and tricks.

We are also continuing to develop new features and ways of accessing existing camera settings to be most useful to GoPro users.

Tourist

[ New ]

Thanks - We have all seen this response.

It doesnt help anyone. 

Please provide us access again, FPV pilots have our cameras fixed to our drones with no access to the screens

There has not yet been a valid reason for the removal of a useful tool.

Kind Regards

Chris 

Hiker

[ New ]

@aenriquez you know what isn't helpful? These flip cut and paste responses that you administrators are giving to this serious issue. Those are not viable solutions to the problem. Your developers have taken away a vital feature than many of us use every time we break out our GoPros. QR codes and presets don't fix the fact that we can't access Protunes remotely anymore!

Tourist

[ New ]

You can see what the response of GoPro is from this, expect more of this removal of features and bricking of cameras in the future.

Tourist

[ New ]

Any updates a where to download a previous version of the iOS app?