Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: IOS 13

Based on GoPro’s response... sounds like we will need both a firmware update and an app update for our ios13 devices and GoPro app to work???
Highlighted
Tourist

New iPhone 11 does not work with my hero 3+

In the back of my mind I get the feeling you are sunsetting my camera. Hope not. If so it scratches GoPro of my future shopping list.
Highlighted
GoPro

@kloiacono @doc108 @chip090 @robo-amigo @trex1101 

Could you please try the following using the 6.1 App?  This is a known Apple issue with iOS 13.  The only way we know of to get rid of this issue is to restart the phone.

1. Restart your phone and try to connect again

2. If this does not work, please delete the camera entry and attempt to re-pair the camera.

Hope this helps

Highlighted
GoPro

@kloiacono 

Sorry about that but I am unsure about the combinaiton iOS 13 / iPhone 11 / HERO 3+ - also iOS 13.1 is out too.

Highlighted
Explorer

On this post, people are reporting that the update (along with a restart of the device) has corrected their issue connecting with IOS 13.

Highlighted
Tourist

Highlighted
Tourist

Sorry for the blank post previously...

I saw there was an updated in the App store this morning.  Unfortunately I'm still not able to connect a Hero 3+ running the latest iOS 13.1.1 - the phone connects to the camera's WiFi network no problem, but the app refuses.  Just says camera not found.  And I have tried restarting the phone, deleting/reinstalling the app, removing the camera and re-adding it to the app.  Nothing works.  

Highlighted
Tourist

Same issue with me. I use the app regularly for music performances and control with my app. The issue is related to the ios update and compatibility with the gopro app. So Gopro needs to update their app to work with the new ios. Please address ASAP!