Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Hiker
Accepted Solution

I have refreming 360 video but when i ask to rendeing the app ask me to retry becouse is not possibl

I have just finish reframing the 360 video and it play, but when i ask the rendering , the gopro app ask me to retry because there is a problem, I have try more time but the answer is always the same. My os is android emui 9.1.0  on my new phone Huawei p smart z.The same 360 video work (reframing and rendering) on My old iphone 6. Ciao e grazie

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: I have refreming 360 video but when i ask to rendeing the app ask me to retry becouse is not ...

Hello @luca1960

Are you getting an error saving the reframed files?

Or are you looking to edit via Overcapture? To access this option, tap on the Reframe icon then tap on the three dots on the upper right hand side.

Here are other links you may check:

360 Media Support in the GoPro App

How to Use Reframe in the GoPro App

How to Resolve GoPro App Crashing or Freezing Issues

Let us know how it goes.
You may also reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs for further assistance.

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: I have refreming 360 video but when i ask to rendeing the app ask me to retry becouse is not ...

@luca1960, thanks for reaching out. Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please ensure to have the latest version of the GoPro App installed on your Android mobile device. Then clear cache on the app (phone) settings (just clear cache and not clear data) and restart your phone.

Highlighted
Hiker

Non trovo la cache sulle impostazioni della app del telefono
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello, @luca1960. Make sure that your mobile device meets the requirements for 360 Support in the GoPro App. In order to get to the cache, navigate to your phone's Settings menu, look for Apps, then look for GoPro, then Storage, then Clear Cache. 

Highlighted
Hiker

The cache is 0 , so I  can not clear cache . The  mobile devices is Huawei p smart z  with Android 9 . I do not know where i can find the requrement  you said, your "requirements" bring nowhere. Anywhy I can see 360 video and I am able reframing but i am not able to translate it in a normal video and so app said that is not possible rendering.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @luca1960

Are you getting an error saving the reframed files?

Or are you looking to edit via Overcapture? To access this option, tap on the Reframe icon then tap on the three dots on the upper right hand side.

Here are other links you may check:

360 Media Support in the GoPro App

How to Use Reframe in the GoPro App

How to Resolve GoPro App Crashing or Freezing Issues

Let us know how it goes.
You may also reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs for further assistance.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Hiker

Thank you for your link but i have understand how refrming, for me it is not possible the rendering. I show you what happen in the fiel
Screenshot_20200122_220614_com.gopro.smarty.jpg
Highlighted
Hiker

This happen when i try to save the file after reframing, i think it is call rendering.