Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Sightseer

I have read and read on locking landscape mode on iPad GoPro app. I m tired of looking. Can I do it?

[ New ]

Tourist

Re: I have read and read on locking landscape mode on iPad GoPro app. I m tired of looking. Can I do

[ New ]

I'm interested in this too. every time I render, it flips back to portrait. very annoying

GoPro

Re: I have read and read on locking landscape mode on iPad GoPro app. I m tired of looking. Can I...

[ New ]

Hi @jc287 @jc287

This has been shared with the team.

Please continue checking our website for updates.

Thanks!

Ej

Sightseer

Re: I have read and read on locking landscape mode on iPad GoPro app. I m tired of looking. Can I...

[ New ]

I do not mean at all to be disrespectful. But when you type that back to me that quickly that short in response to a problem that has been an issue for years now it does not make me a happy camper sir. It is a simple software fix, I am not a programmer, I'm 64 but if I wanted to do it and I wanted to re-learn C++ I could easily modify the module to do it for your people that buy and want to utilize your products sir.

Please get it fixed so people don't waste their time searching......and searching.... go to here for fix and search....

Sincerely,

jc287