Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

I can’t upload the video

Hi All,
I can’t upload the video to all social media which made by Quik.I can only save to my iPhone 6S. The message said: currently you can not upload,please try again later.My iOS version is 12.0.1, berfore was 10.3.3. After SW update the situation stay the same. The Sw version of Quik is the latest one. Does anyone have a soluction or idea?
Thanks for your help.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: I can’t upload the video

@grandrange35128

Do you have a GoProPlus Account?

There are no Quik Account but only GoPro Plus account. You login to your GoPro Plus account when you try to add media from GoPro Plus. If you're logged in to GPP then your shared videos will be found under the Shared Links tab of your GPP account.

If you don't have an account you just get a link and that's it, you have to keep the link.

You can delete the app and install again. When deleting the app it deletes all of its content, projects/drafts and finished videos are deleted. That's why you should always save your videos to your device / camera roll before doing a clean install.

In your case if you make a clean install you won't be able to share the video again since it won't be in your Quik Home anymore.

If the sharing is stuck on your device, the clean install could be a good solution though.

You can share this particular video differently via a Dropbox link for example, just for this time, it should do the trick.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

@grandrange35128 Sorry about that, it's possible that when trying the service wasn't available for some reasons. Can you try a phone reboot and try again with the sharing.
I just tested and it went through without any problems.

Highlighted
Tourist

@haindash I tried thousand of time and also restart my cell phone by still fail.I tried to to create a test video in my wife’s iphone 6S and it also working fine. Any idea how I can solve this problem?Am I able to login from other device and share the movie from my iPhone?Thanks
Highlighted
Tourist

@haindash What will happen if I delete the Quik app and reinstall again?May I still keep the same account and the videos I made and share?Thanks
Highlighted
GoPro

@grandrange35128

Do you have a GoProPlus Account?

There are no Quik Account but only GoPro Plus account. You login to your GoPro Plus account when you try to add media from GoPro Plus. If you're logged in to GPP then your shared videos will be found under the Shared Links tab of your GPP account.

If you don't have an account you just get a link and that's it, you have to keep the link.

You can delete the app and install again. When deleting the app it deletes all of its content, projects/drafts and finished videos are deleted. That's why you should always save your videos to your device / camera roll before doing a clean install.

In your case if you make a clean install you won't be able to share the video again since it won't be in your Quik Home anymore.

If the sharing is stuck on your device, the clean install could be a good solution though.

You can share this particular video differently via a Dropbox link for example, just for this time, it should do the trick.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @grandrange35128

Any status update on your issue? Did you have more luck when trying again?

Also if you want you can try the latest beta 5.0.1 by following this link > https://testflight.apple.com/join/grBiK0aL 

What's in it:

• New: Black & White filter called Duke
  • Fixed crash on iPhones Xs / Xs Max
  • iPhones Xs / Xs Max / Xr now accept 4K footage
  • Fixed photo quality which was terrible on some devices
Highlighted
Tourist

@haindash The suggestion from you is working.I created a GoPro+ account and share the video successfully.thanks
Highlighted
GoPro

Happy to hear that @grandrange35128 

I will investigate on this a little further since you should not have any problems sharing even if you don't have a GoPro Plus account.