Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Sightseer

I can't import video

[ New ]

I saw the laetst video in gopro 7 but I couldn't see it in gopro app. I only saw old videos.

Gopro hero 7 black. version is 01.90

Please help me

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: I can't import video

[ New ]

Hello @sunghoonl87. To verify, does your camera connect with the GoPro App without any issue? Are you able to preview the photos and videos from your camera through the GoPro App? Does the app allow you to select the media for import? Are you getting any error message when initiating the import or download? Also, which version of the app is installed on your phone?  

In case the app allows importing of media, see if the files may just be located under a different timeline which is the case for incorrectly dated files. 

We have tested with both Android and iOS devices with recently captured media and we are able to preview, download and view them on the app. 

If you haven't yet, try manually updating your camera following the steps under Manual Update here. Make sure that the camera uses a recommended SD card. There is a list at https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/SD-Cards-that-Work-with-GoPro-Cameras/ta-p/394308 for your reference.  

Should the issue persist, please provide us information regarding the camera model that you have, the phone that you are using as well as its OS version, and the SD card brand and capacity. Thanks!

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: I can't import video

[ New ]

Hello @sunghoonl87. To verify, does your camera connect with the GoPro App without any issue? Are you able to preview the photos and videos from your camera through the GoPro App? Does the app allow you to select the media for import? Are you getting any error message when initiating the import or download? Also, which version of the app is installed on your phone?  

In case the app allows importing of media, see if the files may just be located under a different timeline which is the case for incorrectly dated files. 

We have tested with both Android and iOS devices with recently captured media and we are able to preview, download and view them on the app. 

If you haven't yet, try manually updating your camera following the steps under Manual Update here. Make sure that the camera uses a recommended SD card. There is a list at https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/SD-Cards-that-Work-with-GoPro-Cameras/ta-p/394308 for your reference.  

Should the issue persist, please provide us information regarding the camera model that you have, the phone that you are using as well as its OS version, and the SD card brand and capacity. Thanks!