Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

I can't edit videos app gopro - MAX 360 - samsung a30s

[ New ]
after downloading the video in media, does not open the 360 ​​video 5.6k for editing. the problem occurs on the sansung a30s
after downloading the video in media, does not open the 360 ​​video 5.6k for editing. the problem occurs on the sansung a30s

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: I can't edit videos app gopro - MAX 360 - samsung a30s

[ New ]
GoPro MAX and Fusion are compatible with Android devices running Android 8.0, that support OpenGL ES 3.1 or higher. While specific device implementations vary from one manufacturer to another, recommended device chipsets include:
- Kirin 980 and newer
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 and newer
- Exynos 9810 and newer
Keep in mind that, particularly on Android, other factors present on the device can affect performance, even when recommended hardware requirements are met.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Tourist

[ New ]

The same thing happened to me
I have the redmi mote 8 pro 

I tried it on sony experia xa2 ultra with the same effect

what happens

GoPro

[ New ]

We'd like to gather additional details to help further isolate the problem. Are you getting error messages or prompts? Could you tell us your workflow? What's the Android and GoPro App version installed?

Also, please check to make sure that the battery saver is disabled and a developer setting called Remove Animations is turned off on your mobile device.

GoPro

[ New ]
GoPro MAX and Fusion are compatible with Android devices running Android 8.0, that support OpenGL ES 3.1 or higher. While specific device implementations vary from one manufacturer to another, recommended device chipsets include:
- Kirin 980 and newer
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 and newer
- Exynos 9810 and newer
Keep in mind that, particularly on Android, other factors present on the device can affect performance, even when recommended hardware requirements are met.