Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: I can not share quik film to facebook or youtube

This is pathetic. It's been more than two years now and those guys couldn't fix a simple issue reported by so many and easily to reproduce or test by bug testers. What a laught. Shame on you GoPro - SHAME!
Of course, we can upload the files ourselves but, c'mon, isn't that one of the main functionalities these days after you've processed the file you just don't store it on your computer but you SHARE IT or simply store it on YT. It's weird these guys are still reading this thread telling people to reinstall the software, asking about the updates etc. Just FIX IT!
I've had the same problem for almost a year now. I'm using Macs but it doesn't really matter. It just kees hanging there and YT studio reports on some upload signalled/initiated but nothing except for the filename gets uploaded after all. FIX IT GUYS! PATCH THE SOFTWARE or simply admit it - WE CAN"T! :-D Pathetic...

Highlighted
Sightseer

[ Edited ]

Obviously they have zero intention of fixing. Why not just step up and be honest. A good slap in the face with some negative exposure will certainly help the consumers cause...... lets see what lame response the company will come back with after more than 2 years of bogus stalling and lies.

Highlighted
Explorer

LOL, good luck with that 😂
Highlighted
Explorer

Open your web browser, type YouTube.com (or Facebook.com), click upload, select your video.... Done.

BTW, this section of support is regarding "GoPro App for Mobile", which, BTW, works very good for creating and uploading videos to social media sites.
Highlighted
Sightseer

appreciate the responses and the thoughts on what may work.  For those who think sitting and doing nothing because your content with a product that does not do what it is marketed to do, your absolutely correct, sit and do nothing andnothing will get done..... but if you invest a dash of time in a proper address to the issue then they may be forced to repair or repay the consumers they defrauded.... that is why there is a consumer protection agency.  You paid for something you are not getting... if your good with that, ok,  Im  not and from the looks of the many who have the same issue many feel as I do... we want results and answers. We deserve both.   

Highlighted
Sightseer

Not only can I not share my video to facebook or youtube.  I can't even save it to my computer.  Also I can only get one clip at a time into editing version.  SO I can't make an actual edit.  I was just able to put one clip to music that i cant show to anyone.  This is crazy.  

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @anthonya416

Sharing to YouTube via Quik for Desktop should work.

For editing files, you can select multiple files you want to include on your edit via the MEDIA tab.

Once done, click on Create.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Sightseer

Hi,

I'm experiencing the same problem. Hope to see this corrected soon.