Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: I can not share quik film to facebook or youtube

I **bleep**ing hate GoPro!! I cannot share a 60 second video on FB. I wish I could kick everyone of you at that business in the balls! How can I get my money back from a crap product with no support. You all just steal from the consumer and take our money. I hope I never run into one of you nerds!

Highlighted
Explorer

You are unable to access Facebook from your computer or mobile phone? I'm sorry to hear that you've never been able to share any photos it videos. You might want to try putting the app on your mobile device or logging into facebook.com on your computer. Do you even have an account? If yes, then they also have a support forum that can assist you in learning how to upload photos and videos. If course, I'm sure you'll be pleased to find out that there are other ways than using the GoPro Quik Desktop app.
Highlighted
Sightseer

Same thing here, its now December 2019 and I still can not share a 30 second Gopro 8 Video clip through the GoPro Quik app on a full blown 2018 Macbook pro ($7k computer). This is somthing that should have been fixed back in 2018... Why not just release an update to the GoPro Quik app that takes the option out of the software compleatly as it is now evident that they will never fix this. Good job on the Gopro 8 though, liking the hardware, hate the software, kind of the same thing with Pioneer Pro Audio... Trend... I am startign to think so.

Highlighted
Sightseer

it is 2020 now, 2 years after the problem have been report and gopro have no interest of fixing it, only knowing how to push out a new cam and scam our money with zero support for software 

Highlighted
Hiker

I to have been following this for 2 years. 2020 has arrived and no change. Very dissapointing.

There are machines on Mars, people in machines at the bottom of the ocean and cure's to various weird sickness but still no fix from GoPro for this feature.

If it cant be used on the desk top then remove it!!

Highlighted
Sightseer

There may be other ways, but why should we use them when there's a desktop app that says it does it? While we're at it, Go Pro had to get rid of their Studio s/w because it was so buggy and disfunctional. They replaced it with Quik that's fast going down the same path. If i'd known that things were this bad, i'd have bought the DJI Osmo Action.

Highlighted
Explorer

[ Edited ]
"i'd have bought the DJI Osmo Action."

And edited/post to Facebook with what exactly?

All you would have done it ended up with an inferior camera with less features, overcropped stabilization, and the exact same options for editing and posting to social media.

Yes, the Quik Desktop software needs a complete overhaul. Rumor is that a new desktop software is coming soon. Considering all of the free desktop software that is readily available, plus the very good GoPro mobile app, I personally think that should just remove the editing part of the desktop software all together. I think creating an online editor that works with their GoPro Plus cloud service would be a much better use of their limited resources (GoPro is a worldwide brand, but relatively small company).
Highlighted
Sightseer

I have the same problem? How do i fix this ?