Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: I can not share quik film to facebook or youtube

Based upon the lack of this being fixed and the absolute terrible customer experience I had ordering accessories fromt their website, sometimes I doubt GoPro's commitment to Sparkle Motion. 

Highlighted
Sightseer

This stinks... The workaround is to just find the file on your HD and upload it. Wasn't too hard.

Highlighted
Sightseer

couldn't agree more, why would you not be able to share to facebook or youtube from the app automatically

Highlighted
Sightseer

any updates? 

its mid march

Highlighted
Sightseer

Hi,

Can you tell me how you found them on your HD????  Thank you!

Highlighted
Sightseer

Crikets in April! Its pretty obvious that Go Pro doesn't care about this issue. 

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @rapidflame1281. You may follow this path to the file location described here: Where are my Quik for desktop Media Files Stored? . 

Highlighted
Hiker

Okay GoPro, if it has never worked, still doesn't work, and there is no fix for this issue in the near future, perhaps you should stop advertising this as a perk and using at a selling point. Your Quik app is useless if you can't upload your content directly, thats kinda the whole point of the app. It doesnt work, fix it or stop selling as an easy to use and upload content.