Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

Howto move GoProcontents usingiPhone toexternal disc?I don’t want to buy expensive wireless passpro

I have just bought a GoPro hero 7 Black with accessories & extra battery. I would like to transfer my files while on the move using my just my iPhone onto an extra backup without the extra expense at this moment of buying a passport wireless pro. I have a lacie external back up drive?
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Howto move GoProcontents usingiPhone toexternal disc?I don’t want to buy expensive wireless pass

I would say you need to computer to do that. Put the footage with a SD card from reader on your computer then from your computer to an external disc.

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Howto move GoProcontents usingiPhone toexternal disc?I don’t want to buy expensive wireless pass

I am going on holiday for a few weeks and unable to take my computer. I only have my my GoPro, iPhone & existing external lacie disc. I do not want to pay out another 160-180 euros to save my videos. I am in an area with very poor internet signals so using the cloud is also impossible .