Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

How to import .360 files into the new GoPro Quik iOS app?

[ New ]

I have many .360 files that I copied from the GoPro MAX SD card onto my Windows PC to free up space. Now I want to edit those on iOS (so I can use Over Capture... reframe is just too cumbersome sometimes to set keyframes). How do I get these .360 files into the Quik iOS app?

I don't have GoPro cloud. Do I have to copy them back onto an SD card, put it in the GoPro MAX, and then import it?

Seems like I should be able to drop these into any cloud storage (e.g., OneDrive or DropBox) and then "Send to Quik", but I don't get the option for .360 files.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: How to import .360 files into the new GoPro Quik iOS app?

[ New ]
From what I'm thinking, the best way would be to use GoPro Cloud since your media are synchronised across platforms.
Or then, yes that would be to have the files on the MAX and connect the camera to your phone to get them from the camera directly.
I don't really see other ways.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: How to import .360 files into the new GoPro Quik iOS app?

[ New ]
From what I'm thinking, the best way would be to use GoPro Cloud since your media are synchronised across platforms.
Or then, yes that would be to have the files on the MAX and connect the camera to your phone to get them from the camera directly.
I don't really see other ways.