Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Sightseer

How to connect a Hero2 bacpac on a smartphone (samsung S9)

[ Edited ]

I have an old Hero2 camera and a new wifi combi kit (bacpac + remote).

I can't connect the hero2 with the remote control and also not on my phone (GoPro app version 7.1 (9595). The app is for hero3 and higher.
I have upgrade the camera software; "firmware version":"HD2.08.12.312.WIFI.R68.02", "camera type":"HD2",

In the manual of the bacpac is that I had to go to cineformstudio, but this site doesn't excist.

• How to connect the Hero2 + WiFi bacpac on my Android Smartphone?
  • How to connect the Hero2 with the Remote control?

I'm a volleyball coach and want to use the camera to record our matches. It helps when I can start to record the match with my phone or remote control and not first had go upstairs to push on the record button on the camera. It helps also when I can see on my smartphone if the camera is in the right position to record the full volleyballcourt. Also nice to have; make a live-stream on FB and YouTube. This is why I order the bacpac for € 129. But it is not working....

Hope someone have a solution
Thanks in advance

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: How to connect a Hero2 bacpac on a smartphone (samsung S9)

Hello, @dyts. Our Support team will be able to help. To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled.